|Home||» Products||» PET Flakes||» PET FLAKES HOT WASHED BROWN|
PET FLAKES HOT WASHED BROWN
- Our main products include
- Hot washed Pet Flakes in single colour
- Hot washed Pet Flakes in multi colours like green, Blue, Brown & mix colour.
Standard Process of washing is adopted Raw Material
We take the raw material very carefully. The raw material includes:
- Bottles and other products made of Polyethylene terephthalate (PET or PETE)
- Other postconsumer products made of Polyethylene terephthalate (PET or PETE) Unwashed PET flakes
- Standard Process of hot washing We follow standardize process of hot washing the raw material which include the following steps:
Separation from NONPET materials:
WASHEDCLEAR The collected postconsumer PET is taken to recycling centres known as Materials Recovery Facilities (MRF) where it is sorted and separated from other materials such as metal, objects made out of other rigid plastics such as PVC, HDPE, polypropylene, flexible plastics such as those used for bags (generally low density polyethylene), drink cartons, glass, and anything else which is not made out of PET.
Sorting the different PET materials:
WASHEDGREEN Postconsumer PET is often sorted into different colour fractions: transparent or uncoloured PET, blue and green coloured PET, and the remainder into a mixed colours fraction. The emergence of new colours (such as amber for plastic beer bottles) further complicates the sorting process.
Crushing, Hot Washing and Drying of sorted Raw Material:
The further treatment process includes crushing, washing, separating and drying. We treat the postconsumer PET by shredding the material into small fragments.
MIXCOLOUR These fragments still contain residues of the original content, shredded paper labels and plastic caps. These are removed by different processes including washing through chemicals, cold and then hot washing, resulting in pure PET fragments, or "PET flakes". PET flakes are used as the raw material for a range of products that would otherwise be made of polyester.
Examples include polyester fibres (a base material for the production of clothing, pillows, carpets, etc.), polyester sheets, strapping, or back into PET bottles.
- PET Chips
- PET Flakes
- PET Lumps
- PET Popcorn
- PET Straps Green Color
- Polyester Staple Fiber
- Polyester Texturised Waste
- Polyester Waste (POY)
- Polyester Waste Craded
- Polyester Wiery Extrusion Waste
- Polyester Yarn Fdy & Dty Stock Lot